Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2021 1:58:52 PM EDT
Anybody know what the FN IOP pricing breakdown is? Been thinking about a 509M or C and qualify according to the FN website, but can't find a list of current pricing anywhere.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
The pricing I have found with FN IOP is not much less than retail prices and even then, you can usually find better on Gunbroker or by shopping around. Proven Outfitters is just one of FN's iop sellers and while they don't carry many FN firearms, you can get an idea of the pricing discount. Proven is a great company and I have ordered from them before. I say that as you can trust what they print/sell, as some of their standard deals are better than most.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PursuitSS:
FN pretty much eliminated Officer pricing years ago when Officers could purchase as many PS90’s as you wanted for $799.00.

Too many were bought and resold
View Quote

Still not sure of the pricing, but the program still exists, limited to one of each platform ( pistol, shotgun, rifle ) a year

FN IOP
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top