Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 11/12/2018 8:21:04 PM EDT
Local LGS has the FNS 9c for $369. Looking for a CCW 9mm. Good option and deal?

UPDATE: Thought this would be the best deal on a compact double stack so I picked it up tonight. M&P 9c 2.0 would be around same price on sale but I thought the FN trigger felt much better. Took home for clean and lube. Should get back to range next week. Next up is an IWB holster for it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Definitely a good option. I'm not sure the current market on these, but it sounds like a pretty good deal.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Got one in FDE, it's great, but there sure aren't very many holsters available for that model.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#3]
You're right. Had trouble finding one. Picked up a clinger v3 no print. Looks gimmicky with the one leather attached clip and one kydex attached clip but feels good.
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 9:25:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Seems like a great price.  I've always wondered how good they shoot.  FN's seem to be under-rated handguns.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top