Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2018 5:03:27 PM EDT
For those looking for a concealment holster for the Five-seven, I want to mention Dale Fricke Holsters as an option.

I carry AIWB (IWB side carry has never worked for me), and normally use JM Custom Kydex.  However, I was told by JM that there isn't enough demand for the Five-seven.  So, I had to search elsewhere for a quality AIWB holster.  Eventually I found Dale Frickle's site, and decided to give them a try.  The holster is an Archangel with the BTA kit along with a magazine pouch.

Only having the holster now for a few days, I've been only wearing it around the house to get used to it, but so far I'm satisfied with it.  For as big as the Five-seven is, the holster conceals reasonably well and is fairly comfortable.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2018 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same holster for my g17.  The mag carrier i didn't like too much.  But the holster is super comfortable.  It doesn't look like much but is more comfortable than many trendy holsters.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top