Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 5/7/2018 6:47:11 PM EDT
What are you seeing the 509 with night sights sell for locally?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Have not seen one locally but Gunbroker seems to have a few.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 8:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have only seen FDE 509's with tritium night sights. No black 509's with tritium's.
All the black 509's had Luminescent sights. Its funny some dealers try to pass the Luminescent sights off as night sights.
And in my opinion that's a form of scam.
The FDE models with true tritium night sights IIRC are around the $550 range or so here in Charlotte NC.
Be careful and when ordering and make sure the dealer tells you they are without a doubt 100% tritium.
For some reason some of the area dealers have been either very dumb or knowingly deceiving on the NS's on these 509's.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 8:40:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have only seen FDE 509's with tritium night sights. No black 509's with tritium's.
All the black 509's had Luminescent sights. Its funny some dealers try to pass the Luminescent sights off as night sights.
And in my opinion that's a form of scam.
The FDE models with true tritium night sights IIRC are around the $550 range or so here in Charlotte NC.
Be careful and when ordering and make sure the dealer tells you they are without a doubt 100% tritium.
For some reason some of the area dealers have been either very dumb or knowingly deceiving on the NS's on these 509's.
View Quote
This one was definitely black/tritium. Thanks for the good info.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Make certain when they say "night sights" they mean actual night sights. I ordered one from Big Daddy Gun Brokers through GB and specifically asked about night sights, which they said it had and confirmed. When I received the pistol, it had the glow in the dark sights. They claimed that's what FN told them was "night sights". Rather than calling BS and sending it back to them, I kept it and just stuck a set of TruGlo TFX Pro sights on it. If you go a similar route, Don't try using the FNS sights. Order the Sig #8 sights front & rear. They work fine.
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 8:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Paid $549.00 yesterday for my all black 509.  Just 3 dot sights.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top