Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 9/7/2013 3:01:06 PM EDT
I was very pleased with the gun, recoil was very manageable and the trigger felt great.  I like the taller sights even without a suppressor installed.  Send about 300 rounds down range, cheap federal, magtech and some 180 grain Hornaday defense ammo to be sure it functioned, it ate everything with no issues at all.    Its a big gun but the ergo's feel good to me and I have average sized hands.  

Now I just need a Non leather holster,  let me know if you have any recommendations. " />

One with its big brother the 17.  I think I see 5 different shades of FDE between the two of them lol.
" />
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude that is sexy!

I need to trade out my FNP one of these days. Personally, I went with a kydex holster from TCB Firearms since I've got a few other holster from Jason and he does mad work with little wait time.

Link Posted: 9/7/2013 4:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I should be getting mine next week.  I went with the black.

I feel it's the more modern version of the H&K MK23.

Link Posted: 9/7/2013 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I want one of those in the worst way! Nice piece!
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was very pleased with the gun, recoil was very manageable and the trigger felt great.  I like the taller sights even without a suppressor installed.  Send about 300 rounds down range, cheap federal, magtech and some 180 grain Hornaday defense ammo to be sure it functioned, it ate everything with no issues at all.    Its a big gun but the ergo's feel good to me and I have average sized hands.  

Now I just need a Non leather holster,  let me know if you have any recommendations. http://<a href=http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y421/mroy2484/20130822_132248_zps57b2959c.jpg</a>" />

One with its big brother the 17.  I think I see 5 different shades of FDE between the two of them lol.
http://<a href=http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y421/mroy2484/20130822_144441_zps1deffca0.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

Nice little family you got there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I should be getting mine next week.  I went with the black.

I feel it's the more modern version of the H&K MK23.

View Quote

Dont you know the FDE models are more accurate?
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#6]
How is the FNX different than than the FNP45?
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I call mine "50 shades of FDE"

Link Posted: 9/7/2013 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 9/7/2013 10:10:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

Minor differences. The FNX has more chamber support (and different barrel because of it), and slightly different mag followers.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 12:03:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Sweet FDE family! Check out Off the Grid Concepts for some kydex holsters.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Minor differences. The FNX has more chamber support (and different barrel because of it), and slightly different mag followers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably a big deal. The guy I sold my FNP to had his gun blow up with factory ammo. FN sent him a new gun no questions asked. I think the chamber support is a big improvement.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I've shot quite a bit of ammo with my FNP45T and have had no issues. +P and everything.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#13]
DSG alpha for for a holster.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Probably a big deal. The guy I sold my FNP to had his gun blow up with factory ammo. FN sent him a new gun no questions asked. I think the chamber support is a big improvement.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

magazine sizes are different.
I think fnp can be used in fnx but not the other way around. barrels thread protector changed because of it loosening.
dont remember what else. i guess mostly reliability things.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top