Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 12/29/2012 6:04:08 PM EDT
Someone wants to trade me a FNS 9 for something I no longer shoot.

Can someone give me a rough idea of one, like new, less than 500 rounds shot, would go for?

Just trying to value the trade out.

Also, anyone have any first hand experiences with the gun? Never shot/felt one before. Any idea what to expect? I like my glock 19 a whole lot - if that helps at all.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Your best bet is go to the range with the FNS and see if you like it.
Also price the mags for it.
If I were looking for a striker fire pistol, I doubt it would be a FN pistol.
I love the FNX and FNP series however the FNS just don't cut it with me.
Here is a FNS 9 I shot a month or so ago, I was in impressed. It's the gun on the far right.

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I love my FNS 9 as a quality gun. The problem is the mags. They cost 49.95 and you cant find them. Only MGW has them once in a while. Just like the FNX 45 and FNP 45. They have not had mags for eitehr of them since they started selling teh FNX 45. $50 each and you cant get them.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top