Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 7/31/2012 7:19:12 AM EDT
I have been a Glock fan for over 18 years. The G21 in 45ACP was my favorite and I have three of them and a G30. I bought an FNP 45 NIB the other dya from a friend and dealer for $460 with three 14 rnd mags. I did not want an FNP because they seemed to be to big and felt funny in my hand. Took it home and was going to give it to my son because I got it at a great price. I kept taking iyt out of the box and playing with it more and more and then took it out and shot it. My view has changed now.  I like the FN better than my Glock 21 (Please forgive my sins) and I'm looking at buying the new FNX 45 when it coes out. It now feels better than any of my Glocks, Sig P220s or 1911s. Thanks FN... Just what I neeed. ANother reason t spend more money on guns.
Link Posted: 7/31/2012 9:04:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup, FNX, fits the hand nice. Good for you.
Link Posted: 8/3/2012 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Yessir!

I have an fnx 9 and I love it.  I'm actually looking right now for a threaded barrel for it.  It's been a great gun so far for me.  Only about 300 rounds or so through it, but not a single issue yet using a couple different kinds of target ammo.
Link Posted: 8/4/2012 7:01:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have been a Glock fan for over 18 years. The G21 in 45ACP was my favorite and I have three of them and a G30. I bought an FNP 45 NIB the other dya from a friend and dealer for $460 with three 14 rnd mags. I did not want an FNP because they seemed to be to big and felt funny in my hand. Took it home and was going to give it to my son because I got it at a great price. I kept taking iyt out of the box and playing with it more and more and then took it out and shot it. My view has changed now.  I like the FN better than my Glock 21 (Please forgive my sins) and I'm looking at buying the new FNX 45 when it coes out. It now feels better than any of my Glocks, Sig P220s or 1911s. Thanks FN... Just what I neeed. ANother reason t spend more money on guns.

I totally sympathize with you!  I was looking to get a Sig P250C in 9mm when I went in to a new gun store in my town.  There was a two-tone FNP-9 in the case that called to me.  I picked it up and it was like shaking an old friend's hand.  Long story short, I bought it and love it.  I had tried a rental P226 in a shoot-off with a P250 and thought i'd never like a DA/SA gun, but the FN has made me a beilever.

Link Posted: 11/16/2012 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]
stoner, its not a sin, the sin was in loving your glocks!  welcome !!!
Link Posted: 11/16/2012 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Its America....you CAN have both you know.

Link Posted: 11/16/2012 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep..  I always liked glocks...   the other day bought a LE FNS-9 for 425 with 3 mags....  Love the feel and love the way it shoots.....
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 4:32:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Shooters tend to overlook FN hand guns, but once they shoot them they are hooked.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:45:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I really like my FNX, I am just wondering if the FNS is better...
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#9]
went to the shop/range yesterday with every intention of buying a gen 4 glock 21. I rented one just to confirm it's what I wanted and although I liked it I took perhaps a dozen brass to the face out of a total of 100 rounds fired, not acceptable. The fnx 45 was also under consideration and although they did not have one to rent I traded in my old sw5906 and left with a new fnx 45 (don't tell me wife). Feels great in my hand and I'm looking forward to putting some rounds through it.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top