Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 7/2/2011 5:32:56 PM EDT
Does anybody have an idea of when/if there will be a duty holster marketed specifically for the FNX series?

I'm not happy using generic leather just to have something to get by, and I am really not happy with the way the Serpa for the XD feels, even though this is what most are doing.

any other recommendations for me to try?
Link Posted: 7/2/2011 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm using a Serpa for a Ruger P-89 that was modified somewhat for my FNP45 tactical. Not a duty holster, but I use it for non-duty, daily use.

I'm still looking into holsters for duty, but my agency probably won't authorize FN for a year or two anyway, maybe longer.
Link Posted: 7/6/2011 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone have any reccs for a simple OWB holster for general range use?
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 4:46:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Any H&K P30 Serpa holster will work and work flawlessly. There is a discussion with pictures over at the FN forums.
http://fnforum.net/fnx-holster-alternative-t26860.html
enjoy....
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 9:28:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Any H&K P30 Serpa holster will work and work flawlessly. There is a discussion with pictures over at the FN forums.
http://fnforum.net/fnx-holster-alternative-t26860.html
enjoy....

They are talking about a CQC holster not a duty holster which will be a level 2 or 3. I have a regular holster for my FNX I agree I am looking for a duty holster either level 2 or preferably level 3.
Link Posted: 7/7/2011 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Gotcha. Good luck...
Link Posted: 7/11/2011 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#6]
P30 Serpa holster came today from SKD. Works great. Holler if you want some pics.
Link Posted: 7/19/2011 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Will a P30 kydex IWB holster fit the FNXs?   I would like to get one but no one local seems to know....
Link Posted: 7/21/2011 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Try Arizona Gun Leather. They have a fairly extensive selection, and I know they make holsters for the FNP line. I bought a hybrid IWB from them for my FNX 9 and it fits perfectly. I am not sure what they offer in the way of duty holsters but they are worth a look and their prices are very reasonable.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I use a Bianchi Accumold 7500, Size 11 for my FNX-40. It's made for the Glock 19/23 or Ruger P95, but you can adjust the thumb break out to fit over the FNX with a hammer down. Works awesome.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:14:49 AM EDT
[#10]
The G30 Serpa fits the FNP like it was made for it, just remove the pastic retention spring in the trigger guard

Not sure if the FNX has the same dimentions
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top