Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2009 7:27:10 AM EDT
I have had difficulty locating many custom grips made for the browning buck mark.  I got a hot pink splash camper for my daughter, and it is begging for some pink laminate left hand target grips.  (Daughter shoots lefty, son is right eye dominant - target grips will make it "hers").

Frustrating, so many fun 2240 grips out there, though this would be an easy job.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you googled up Buckmark grips yet? Also try Ajax Grips in TX.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I goggled, and goggled some more.  I know it has to be out there.  I am looking for grips with a thumb shelf (target grips), but not free pistol grips (my daughter still shoots 2 handed).  

So far the only pink ones I have found were machined aluminum and w/o thumb shelf.  I was on the ajax site, but did not see any grips for buck marks - only high powers.
––-
fwiw RANDALL FUNG are tempting - but only for latter when she outgrows 2 handed shooting (and pink).
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Here are some grips, but nothing in pink.

http://www.grips4guns.com/pistol/browning/buckmark.html

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Kelly Arms
Eagle Grips

just updating the quest (in case anyone else is looking for grips.  Those have nice rosewood, but no pink.  I might contace Eagle to see if their target grips are ambi or not - Kelly's target grips cover the front strap (and defeat the purpose of having the pink splash frame), but I like the price of their ambi grips.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top