Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2006 2:43:56 PM EDT
I like the built in holster aspect, took off the belt clip immediately though, this is a pocket piece not a belt piece!

the rounds owner sold it to me with are CCI velocitorspeer gold dot HP 30% more energy.  

Are these the best for the platform?

do they sell extra cylinders?
Link Posted: 9/27/2006 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2006 7:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I See they want 50$ for extra cylinders, guess there's no way around a complete reload here huh?
Link Posted: 9/30/2006 4:39:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I load mine with CCI Stingers. They clock at 1078fps from my 1 5/8" barrel.

Satisfied with that, so I have not tried any of the newer offerings.

If you are anticipating situations that would require more than 5 rounds, you are not carrying the right pistol into them!
Link Posted: 10/5/2006 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I carry Velocitors in mine.  I doubt they perform any better out of the short barrel than CCI MiniMags or Stingers, but they shoot well in my other .22s so that's what I have.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2006 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Just be sure you don't go up againt a guy with a wrist rocket hand held surgical tubed flinger shooting around 260 grain lead balls(cause he will put you in the trees ,looking for a way out)!  I'll bet you can't bounce them off the ground and hit a can at fifty yards!!

Bob
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:13:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I choose to use FMJ ammo in mine.....shooting for "better" penetration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top