Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 8:18:51 AM EDT
NAA Mini Mag.  Guaranteed to dispatch bugs up to .2 OZ in size or your money refunded.

Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#2]
North American Arms 22 Mag Mini revolver
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 10:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one in 22 lr.  It's small but seemingly quality made. Imo. Wd
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:51:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine isn't a .22 Magnum but is a .22LR.  I think that they are fantastic little pocket guns.  I keep mine loaded with CCI Stingers.  At the distance that I would need it (belly to belly)  I have no worry that it would be very effective.

NAA makes great little revolvers!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:30:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the .22 Mag with the longer 1-5/8" barrel. Goes with me everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 12:42:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Very well-made little guns
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:41:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I have the short barrel mag with wood boot grips. Love the little thing, carried it as backup pocket gun for a couple years. I have chronographed some loads even, still getting about 1000fps with that short barrel. Good for milk jug sized targets out to 10ft.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine isn't a .22 Magnum but is a .22LR.  I think that they are fantastic little pocket guns.  I keep mine loaded with CCI Stingers.  At the distance that I would need it (belly to belly)  I have no worry that it would be very effective.

NAA makes great little revolvers!
View Quote
That just made me cringe; thinking of having a deep, unusually hot, stabbing like wound in the stomach. One would think 2 in the gut would tell a perp to back the fuck off! I hear gut-shots are of the most painful of all...

I've always wanted one of these in .22WMR... But am unsure about the recoil/handling with my big hands. I need to try one!
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 2:47:39 AM EDT
[#9]
The best true pocket pistol for defensive shooting.  Period. Nuff said. Not good for primary gun, but run what you brung.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm going to have to get different grips for mine i saw in another thread and see if it makes it better.
As is mine doesn't work with my gorilla hands i'd be faster and more lethal with a mediocre knife .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top