Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2016 5:57:25 PM EDT
It came with one 10 rd plastic mag. Are there others out there with more capacity? I see some Pro mags for cheap.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The only factory mags I've ever seen are all 10rd, though they're easy to modify to hold 12-13.

Kind of a niche market, so hasn't been a lot of pressure to innovate in that space, especially with the cost and supply issues of 22 in the obummer years.

FWIW I've modified my one mag to hold more than 10, and just use that when I take out the conversion to shoot. That's very odd for me, since I usually stack mags to at least double digits for every platform I own.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Never buy promags - consistent trash.
The marvel conversion plastic mags also work but not the metal
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:13:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually I was just looking this morning as I only have the one . kind of risky because if I drop it or step on it I have nothing (one is none!)
Midway lists them but they are out of stock . I put myself on notification . just under $20

Don't ever remember seeing anything but the factory mag but I never looked very hard .

Thinking I will only buy two more , not the kind of gun I really need more than two mags when I take it to the range so two and a spare is good for me
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:46:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Ceiner aluminum mags work also.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Kimber mags went in trash. I only use Cieners.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do they come in higher capacity? Where can I buy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top