Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2012 9:13:28 AM EDT
I purchased an SR-22 about 3 weeks ago.  Haven't even shot it yet.  Today I thought let me check on some extra mags just in case.   Yeah I know late to the surge party.   Looked at Midway and they show them at $40.00 each.   What were they before the panic buying?
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#1]
They are at leaste $30 anywhere online and $40 at LGS...   Check ebay they seem to have a few on there all the time.
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#2]
That is about right.

When I first purchased an LC-9 the mags were $40. Now they've come down to only $30 each.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Locally, my mags were 30 plus tax. When I first got mine (back in February of 2012), spare mags were nowhere to be found. Had to wait a month or two to get some.

Online, if I recall correctly, they were high 20's, low 30's. Just didn't make sense to order them, as they would have been more once you include shipping, so I bought local.

Haven't hit up the local shop in a couple months, so no idea what they are up to now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2012 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#4]
just paid 32.00 each for two last week on ebay
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top