Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2012 9:58:01 AM EDT
I bought a new mk3 standard for a new cheap to shoot toy. I added a Volquartsen accurizing kit for MKII with a stainless trigger, MKII hammer bushing, and some Hogue G-10 grips.
I was going to buy a pac-lite threaded upper for it but decided I like it the way it is. For now I just need a loaded chamber indicator filler.

Link Posted: 4/7/2012 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#1]
looks good. Those grips are unique. How's the VQ upgrade running?
Link Posted: 4/8/2012 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
looks good. Those grips are unique. How's the VQ upgrade running?

Well I have only had it out once and I never fired it in its stock configuration.  It was pretty much a test run with the trigger for how I had set it at home.  I only made it through about 30 rounds before the adjustment screws had backed off enough that the gun would not fire.  I planned on useing loctite anyway but now I see its manditory.  That was my only issue and should be resolved with loctite.  Other than that the pistol functioned flawlessly.

ETA: Also I forgot to add that with the MKII parts the mags leave the gun like a rocket with a press of the mag release.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top