Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2011 7:27:17 AM EDT
i would like to have my mags drop free, anyone have a link?

also a full schematic of the 22/45 would be nice

my pac-lite upper fits very loosely as in it will fall off if not held in place during diss/reassembly. normal? once together it seems tight.

thanks

Link Posted: 1/26/2011 7:37:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2011 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a bushing from a guy on here for $10 that you switch out with the factory bushing it disables the mag safty and allows mags to drop free. I'll look for the contact info later if nobody else beats me to it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2011 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Clark makes the bushing.

Go over to RimFireCentral and you can find all the info in the Ruger 22/45 section
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 3:50:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I bought a bushing from a guy on here for $10 that you switch out with the factory bushing it disables the mag safty and allows mags to drop free. I'll look for the contact info later if nobody else beats me to it.

You talking about Sam Lam? I have that bushing as well, my mags shoot out now and I can take the gun apart without inserting a mag. Sam is a good guy! and is bushing is a good product!
Link Posted: 2/4/2011 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You talking about Sam Lam? I have that bushing as well, my mags shoot out now and I can take the gun apart without inserting a mag. Sam is a good guy! and is bushing is a good product!

I got 2 bushings from him for when I pick up another MKIII, great to deal with. The bushings fit great!
Link Posted: 2/6/2011 10:02:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got 2 bushings from him for when I pick up another MKIII, great to deal with. The bushings fit great!

Would a link to Sam or the clark bushings be possible?
Link Posted: 2/6/2011 11:29:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would also like to know how to get in contact with him.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 2/7/2011 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#8]
You can buy the bushing or make your own. I just did one for one of my 22/45's. Ten minute job.

For you manual, just go to Ruger and get it.  Here is a link:

22/45 Manual
Link Posted: 2/8/2011 4:49:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You can buy the bushing or make your own. I just did one for one of my 22/45's. Ten minute job.

For you manual, just go to Ruger and get it.  Here is a link:

22/45 Manual

Ruger will not sell the bushing anymore. They caught on to people replacing them. Now, if you need a new bushing you must send your MKi or MKii frame to them and they will replace it. The bushing from sam is cheaper than sending your frame to ruger. You will have to locate sam on rimfire central. He is a member there, he doesn't have a website. IIRC, his name is actually sam lam or something like that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sam Lam email [email protected]
Link Posted: 2/10/2011 11:58:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sam Lam email sg552-2AThotmailDOTcom
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 10:24:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Actually my email is now sg552.2 at gmail dot com. I was getting too much spam on my hotmail account so I had to change it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top