Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 7:39:05 AM EDT
I'm going to pick up my kiber cdp tomorrow and the first thing I'm going to do is order some vz grips. I can't decide if I want the tiger stripe, dessert sand, or just plan black. I looked at all the pics of guns with vz grips that were on here and on the vz website and I can't find any with the black frame and stainless slide. I was wondering if anyone had pics of that combo with the vz grips. That would help a lot if you could post the pics. I will put pics of my gun on tomorrow when I get it. Thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:12:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Black and grey grips look nice on that setup
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:18:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Here is my Kimber SS Custom Target II ... I know you wanted pics of a cdp but I thought this might help.

I have the VZ Operator grips

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:22:55 AM EDT
[#3]
By black and grey, do you mean the dessert sand ones. I definately like the operators the best.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the operators most to...  They do not tear up my hands like the ones on my TRP but they stay gripped in my hands really well.  Of all the G10 grips I have used the Operators feel the best and grip the best without tearing up my hands.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Green VZ on ultra, stock on pro.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
By black and grey, do you mean the dessert sand ones. I definately like the operators the best.

In the VZ brand they would be the Desert Sand. I have the black and grey diamond and the black and grey diagonal grips for miy 1911s. They are all flat bottoms.http://mil-tac.com/grip_patterns.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top