Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2009 8:38:43 AM EDT
This will be my first 1911, and I am not sure what to pay.

What should I pay for a Loaded full size parkerized?

Model Number PX9109LP

Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 8:44:35 AM EDT
[#1]
700-850 I believe. Depending on how bad you want it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 8:53:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
700-850 I believe. Depending on how bad you want it.

Thanks, are they hard to find right now?
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Yep. They pop up every now and then.

Here's a rare find for an ok price: MC Operator
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Around here, Phoenix, MSRP is $799.  The biggest local retailer doesn't have any right now.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Around here, Phoenix, MSRP is $799.  The biggest local retailer doesn't have any right now.

$795 here but I got the last one  Get a springer if you can they are worth the money.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 12:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

$795 here but I got the last one  Get a springer if you can they are worth the money.

How do you like yours.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Man for that price you could pick up a used TRP.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man for that price you could pick up a used TRP.

Ya I was looking around the 800dollar range. But it is a sweet gun.
Link Posted: 9/10/2009 12:29:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I looked at the load models was dead set on getting one and then shot one along with a TRP.... Needless to say I am not a proud owner of the TRP.  The fit the quality difference between the two make the TRP worth every penny.

Link Posted: 9/10/2009 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you like yours.

Worth every penny.  Where you point is where the bullet will land.  I only had a chance to fire the gun out to 15 feet as my dad and brother wanted to shoot it too.  I had a nice 4 shot group and the 3 ended up in random spots  Nicely built gun and springfield will get my hard earned money again when I get some  [m1a here we goooo]!
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 10:49:16 AM EDT
[#11]
I bought mine for $759 + tax last fall.

I was informed about the US finished vs. Brazilian finished ones but was not willing to scour the internet for weeks for one to pop up and I found one 2hrs away and bough it. I have no regrets at all and would buy another.

I currently have my sights set on a TRP though ;-)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#12]
You wont regret it my friend
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I was informed about the US finished vs. Brazilian finished ones but was not willing to scour the internet for weeks for one to pop up and I found one 2hrs away and bough it. I have no regrets at all and would buy another.

Ok, id did not know there are two different finishes. How can I tell which is which? And which one is better?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#14]
dt.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, id did not know there are two different finishes. How can I tell which is which? And which one is better?

NM prefix- US Machined (brought into country as forgings, finish machined here)
N prefix- Brazilian made and imported complete (all machining completed in Brazil)

Has nothing to do with the actual finish of the pistol.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:34:26 AM EDT
[#16]
I picked one up about 2 months ago for $742.  Get one, you won't regret it.  The only thing I didn't like about it was the two piece FLGR so I replaced it with a GI guide rod and plug.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top