Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 2:01:53 AM EDT
These are not the 47s or ETMs but I was wondering what people thought of them at $18 each.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:18:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I think that for a few dollars more, I'd rather have a more proven Colt magazine.  Or for a few dollars less a proven Metalform or Checkmate.  This magazine just defaults to an old style, proven design that works better than their 47, ( uses 7 rds, for example) yet it still has the lame wadcutter feed lips that their 47 design has.  It's a "worst of both worlds" design in that it has '60s era feed lips, yet still has the bulky, stupid bumper pads yet not a longer feed tube to make it 8rnd compatible.  It's like a V6 Corvette, basically.  This is a really stupid design, hoping to catch the ignorant buyer who wants a classic design but not the reliability and features that made it so.  It's a living abortion, basically.  Like a V6 Corvette, or a health care system run by the government.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:50:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Tell us how you reall feel, don't hold back.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:41:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a cheaper sip of Koolaid to me.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Where are you getting your checkmate and metalform mags from?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top