Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 3:08:10 PM EDT
I ordered a 10 rnd wilson combat mag and I had at least one problem every mag I fired. FTF, FTE, stovepipe. I loaded my other 4 mags (2 chip mccormick shooting stars and 2 act mags) no problems.
Is there something known to be a problem w/ these?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:11:57 AM EDT
[#1]
First 1 I've herd of.

Ammo type?

I'd just send the magazine back to Wilson explaining the problem.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:59:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got 4 Wilson 10rd mags that were made in 03'.  Never a problem with them feeding or locking the slide back.  The mags have snag on things when I was driving through downtown Baghdad that year so I only use them as backup mags and not primary in the gun (unless bedside).  I would call Wilson to correct the problem.

CD
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine are great. The McCormick 10 rounders are what do funny things for me oddly enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top