Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2009 12:35:51 PM EDT
I took my new TM to the local indoor range for its first test firing. I only had some magtech and lawmans 230 ball on hand. I was concerned about the extremely sharp checkered front strap. The range owners were also. After the first shot I could tell it wasn't a problem for me. I used to shoot alot but very liitle in the past 10 years. The first 7 rounds were magtech and fired at 50 feet off hand with no rest or support. 6 rounds were just under 2 inchs with one of the 7 a flier. I fired the Lawmans next and 6 were just over 1 1/2 with one of the seven a flier. I shot a total of 50 rounds with no malfunctions (as would be expected since it was all ball). All the other rounds were magtech and the groups were pretty much the same. I decided to stop at the 50 rounds since I hadn't shot in a good while and was getting muscle fatigue.,
I was pleased with the performance so far.
JR
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Actually the groups were better than I posted. I measured them without thinking from outside to outside instead of outside to inside.
JR
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to hear keep us posted
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top