Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2009 5:20:10 PM EDT
Anyone have a para cco?  What kind of night sights fit it and where to get them?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I carry a Companion, in a first or second generation LDA.  I think the difference between you and me is the beavertail (mine is traditional) and possibly finish.  I had a fiber optic front sight installed when the Night-Tac pistol came out.  I sent slide only (no ffl fees) to Tennessee and they installed the new front and returned my slide and old sight for a grand total of $30.

This was the best low light sight for my use.  If you want something non-para, you will find very few dovetails match up.  For the exact dimensions your slide is cut to, I'd suggest an email or phone call to Para with your serial number.  They may have changed dovetails over time.  It would be wonderful if Colt, Springer, Kimber, Para, and the other 1911 type makers standardized, but sadly, no such luck.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 7:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Trijicon.  They will know which dovetail you need.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top