Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 5:26:01 PM EDT
Just saw this in a local gun store for $380! Never heard of these things or the brand. I'm not really interested in buying it - my Colt and SA 1911s might kick it out of the safe!

Just curious - that's even cheaper than the Taurus!
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard. From Philippines. Gun Broker has a couple of hits on their 1911 models.

- Ice
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Shooters Arms Manufacturing is the company that makes the Armscor, Charles Daly, Rock Island, and High Standard guns.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Aren't Charles Daly guns supposed to be fairly good?
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Only in the fevered imaginations of the gunrag hacks.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 8:05:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey now, I actually owned a CD commander and it was pretty decent. 500 rounds and hardly a problem. It wasnt a wilson or anything but it was only 330
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey now, I actually owned a CD commander and it was pretty decent. 500 rounds and hardly a problem. It wasnt a wilson or anything but it was only 330

I'm not saying a good one doesn't occasionally get out, but I've heard a lot more bad about them than good.  When something is wrong with these, it's often bad enough that it can't easily be fixed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top