Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 3:09:55 PM EDT
A number of months ago I was having problems with my Chip Mccormick Magazines in my Springfield Mil Spec. The problem was I would insert a fully loaded 10 round Chip Magazine into it and I would go to pull the slide back and cock it or drop the slide if it was already back and it would be stopped half way in place and the round would be half out of the mag as well. I had to stick my finger in there and push it back into the mag or else I wouldn't be able to move the slide.have
"You Have No Idea How Much I Hate You! You Destroyed My Plans So No I Sold My Soul To A New Organization! Now Die! Albert Wesker Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
i use the 8 rounders almost exclusively in my springfield operator. never had a problem with them.

i have a wilson 10 rounder that's never given me problems, and the 2 springfield mags that i've also never had problems with.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#2]
CMC did in fact have a run of bad 10rd Power mags. I sent my one bad one in & they replaced it @ N/C. Seems like she told me they had some problems from their supplier about the steel tempering not being up to snuff?

Aside from that one mag, I shoot my 10rd mags in 3 Gun matches & have had no problems at all.        

My .o2      
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#3]
whats with the new guys doing siglines?  i keep thinking they're starting a completely unrelated topic.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:11:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I have two. No problems with either one in any of my guns.
Tomcatt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top