Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2007 1:47:45 PM EDT
A local pawn shop has one.  Nickle Plated, has some bushing comp on it and a FLGR of some sort.  He wants 900 for it. what do they run?
Link Posted: 6/2/2007 3:13:13 PM EDT
[#1]
$900 is a fair asking price (maybe a tad high, maybe a tad low) for a factory D.E. in decent condition. The problem is that this one sounds like it's modified a good deal, which means it's more than likely it's not worth that much at all. There is a slim chance that is a fair price or a steal (having been turned out by a reputable & desirable smith with some proof to validate that), but the odds are the value of that gun has been compromised a good deal compared to a stock Delta. I'd pass or lowball this one bigtime unless you have more/better information about the mods.
Link Posted: 6/3/2007 6:44:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen plenty of DE's for sale here and other sites for around what you're looking to spend.  +1 to what PS said, unless you can verify who did the work, etc. pass and get a bone stocker.
Link Posted: 6/3/2007 11:18:04 AM EDT
[#3]
so $1000 CDN would be alright for a bone stock barely shot pistol?

sorry to hijack, but a friend has one I have been thinking on buying for some time
Link Posted: 6/3/2007 12:03:15 PM EDT
[#4]
It's good, especially since they can't be too easy to come by up there.  The price you will pay depends on your market.
Link Posted: 6/4/2007 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
A local pawn shop has one.  Nickle Plated, has some bushing comp on it and a FLGR of some sort.  He wants 900 for it. what do they run?

Thats a tad high IMHO for one that is not original - surf Gunbroker and 10mmtalk for some
good information...
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Pistol Parlour in Mesa AZ has a blue Deta Elite (looks great!) for $800
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 12:44:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I got my bone-stock stainless DE for $700 in good condition (obvious carry marks, but nothing severe) at a local shop.  I say pass on that one at $900.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top