Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 1:29:41 PM EDT
Here is my newest acquisition, a Kimber Eclipse in 10mm, shown with my other 10, a Dan Wesson Razorback.

I picked it up on Thursday and finally got to shoot today.

I had quite a mixed bag of ammo on hand, some LRN reloads from a friend, 60 rounds of CCI Blazer aluminum cased 200 gr. TMJ, 40 rounds of Winchester 175 gr. Silvertip HPs, and some HP reloads given to me.

Every cartridge loaded with no problems, even when I mixed all of the different types in the mag.

This is one smooth shooter, I was very pleasantly surprised by how soft the recoil felt in this one as compared to the Razorback.

At 15 yards with my old eyes and out of date glasses, I could (if I concentrated) get a 2 in group.  For me that’s good.

I think I found my new bowling pin shoot gun!  

Poor pics but I was in a hurry.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#1]
always nice when you can pick a little somthing up for yourself
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:18:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:11:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Very nice.  Mind if I ask what it set you back?  Did you have to special order it from Kimber or is it a standard part number?

I got it for a little less than 900.00.

It's not a special order, but only available in 10mm in the full size gun.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:43:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice.  The same gun sells locally for $1300

Very nice gun.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:18:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nice.  The same gun sells locally for $1300

Very nice gun.

Working at a gun store does have some benefits.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top