Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 3:55:51 PM EDT
I have a Entreprise wide-body frame 1911, and it has some feeding issues. I have 2 MEC-GAR magazines with it, the MG-14-.45. SO I figured, what the heck, get a nice Para Ordnance P14 Hi-cap. (Hi-$$ too)
The Para Ord. P14 mag is about 1/4" shorter than the Mec-Gar P14 mag! So the Para Ord. won't lock in place!!

Did I order the wrong thing? are there shorter P14 mags??
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
It sounds like you have a mag for a P13-45 or a P14-40.  Also, remember, many people refer to Paras simply by P-whatever, leaving off the caliber designation.  A P14 can be a P14-45 or a P14-40.  Those are two very different sized guns.  You might have a P14-40 mag, which would mean a P12-45 mag in length.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your reply.
Guess I'd better check the invoice tomorrow.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top