Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 8:34:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I need to find a good quality holster fairly quick for the warrior since I'm getting it tomorrow.  What suggestions you have?  Doesn't have to hold the light while on the rail.

iwb or owb? kydex or leather? cant or no cant? type of carrying in mind?

we demand details!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:44:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:48:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I really like my Don Hume leather I have.

I have both IWB and OWB carry hoslters for my Beretta Cougars...
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#5]
My Galco yaqui slide paddle fits my Warrior. That and the Wilderness Safepacker are my only current options (that one'll hold the pistol with light as well). Going to get a VM-2 for it, but of course that'll take awhile. Last I spoke to Lightning Arms Sports, they were hoping to see some VM-2's for railed pistols soon, been on order forever (Milt Sparks services us before them, but if it's in the pipeline, you might get lucky!).

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really like my Don Hume leather I have.

I have both IWB and OWB carry hoslters for my Beretta Cougars...

Which model do you have?  I have the 721OT for my glock and I love it, but according to D. Hume's website they only have teh drop-leg nylon holsters for the fullsize with rail.

I checked the site and they show a 721 OT for the Springfield Operator with rails. I would assume that they are close diamension wise..

I have the 721 OT and the P.C.C.H.: Preferred Concealment Carry Holster for my Beretta's. They show both for standard 1911's, but only the 721OT for 1911 with rails.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top