Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 4:02:12 PM EDT
I'm contemplating buying an Officer's Model Colt or perhaps building one comprised of Caspian parts.  What I need to know is what will I be giving up in terms of size, accuracy, and concealability if I were to use a Commander length slide thereby making a CCO model (I assume).   I had originally planned on sending the pistol off for a reliability job and other things.  Input is appreciated and pics would be great!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
It is my experience that the CCO gives up nothing to accuracy to the commander.  Though you will be giving up one round.  The CCo configuration is very concealble.  I have one from Colt right now.  It is a XSE matte.  I am planning a CCo build with Caspian probably sometime this year.  Hope I was some help.

Aim Straight and have fun
Jon
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top