Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 5:56:55 PM EDT
Has anyone had their 1911 sent to Novak to put night sights on? How was their work and how much did it cost you? Do they have to refinish your slide and is that extra cost?

Reason why I am asking is because I have a Springfield Mil-Spec 1911 that I want Novak Night sights put on and they quoted me $250 to mill and put their night sights on including the sights. I don't know if that covers refinishing or if they have to do that or not.
Also how long does the whole process take, I know they say a week or less but I was just wondering if they get it done sooner or not.

Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#1]
From their website

Sight Packages include Front & Rear Sights, Machining (if necessary), and Refinish (If necessary).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top