Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 10:55:01 AM EDT
Does anybody know, I heard that Sig was having problems with their GSR's, but now I see that they have released one with the rail. Have they fixed their problem? Does anybody own one, complaints, likes, dislikes? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:27:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they offer it in Stainless or Nitron, both with or without the rail.  The first round of GSR's early last year had more than their share of quality issues.  SIG was responsive is rectifying those issues on their dime.

I've heard of only one issue since they came back from an apparent hiatus that was quickly corrected by SIG.

5" Steel Frame, Novak Night Sights, Match Barrel, No MIM, Front Strap Checkering, Reliable extractor (albeit external) for $849 shipped by one dealer in the EE.

my humble $.02
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I believe they offer it in Stainless or Nitron, both with or without the rail.  The first round of GSR's early last year had more than their share of quality issues.  SIG was responsive is rectifying those issues on their dime.

I've heard of only one issue since they came back from an apparent hiatus that was quickly corrected by SIG.

5" Steel Frame, Novak Night Sights, Match Barrel, No MIM, Front Strap Checkering, Reliable extractor (albeit external) for $849 shipped by one dealer in the EE.

my humble $.02

Thanks, looking to buy one, just have'nt heard if they fixed their problems yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top