BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:07:51 PM EDT
Just that.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:09:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Wilson 47Ts work for me

CMC power 10s are ok, but i have had some trouble w/ Speers GDs in my SA Champion...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I like CMC over everthing else. That being said, I had a Kimber Super Match that would not lock them into place, no matter what. I wasn't  going to dump that pistol because of that, so I got Wilson's and they were flawless. Part of my bias is that anything with the Wilson name is overpriced. Can't deny that they work, though.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 12:31:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Chip M. 10 rd stainless mags ahve worked gret for me. Ive only been using them sicne xmas, but out of roughly 200 rounds through that one style of mag, ive had no jams which were caused by the mag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top