Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 8:23:30 PM EDT
has anyone gotten one of these yet, and if so, how'd it work out

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:54:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Hilton Yam had something about it on the 10-8 forums.  Suggest you look there.

www.signaturegrade.com

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I had it. VERY stable, didn't like the slide release it came with at all.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
tell me what the difference was you don't like, and why

thanks
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:05:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
tell me what the difference was you don't like, and why

thanks

was just smaller and tighter to me.  when the slide locked back it was hard to get it to release with lever alone.  I'm sure with some dremeling I could've resolved it, but I was even more of a newb then than I am now so I just sold teh SA and railand got a TLE/RL II pro....  If you could find some way to extend your own slide lock's pivot bar so that it works in the rail that would be optimal....

I'll tell you this much, the rail itself great.  It's surefire dimensioned though and by that I mean my M3X was wobbly on it.  X200B with the picatiny adaptor was perfect.  

It is a solid hunk of metal, doesn't damage gun though it won't move thanks to a pretty smart connection on the trigger guard that has a pad on it.  

Added VERY helpful weight on the end.  I really enjoyed that muzzle-side weight so much so as to consider a LB heavyweight monolith or TRP operator to give me a similar sensation.  

Also obviously, it's not fitting in any fitted holsters, you gotta go with one made for light rail and light.

I have tons of pics, but I'm at folks now, will upload them later tonight when I get back home to sweet sweet VA.

ETA: very recommended for people with 2K$ pistols who don't feel the need to get (or downgrade to!) a warrior or TRP, and don't want to mod their pistols with dawson rails or something like that....  this rig was specifically made so it wouldn't leave any marks so I think it was designed with this prupose in mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top