Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 8:02:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:41:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure you don't want to work on another Colt from out of state? Ha, just kidding. Great offer for someone.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My Frankengun has an AO frame....
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#3]
hobbs,
I'll gladly send a Dan Wesson your way from Virginia.  I trust ya and I really don't want to start working on another 1911 right now.  

Ya can't blame a guy for trying right?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
For those who live in the Phoenix Metro area here in AZ, if you have a newer Kahr Auto Ordnance 1911, Detonics (the newest Detonics company), Safari Arms/Oly Arms, Taurus 1911, or Dan Wesson 1911, I'm offering a free trigger job, reliability tune, and perhaps some other stuff.  It would give me the chance to get into these guns and evaluate them.  I realize that the Taurus is pobably not out yet, and the other 4 are rarities out here.  However, I'll be happy to work on any of these.  One last catch is this.  I'm working on a project gun now, and won't be done for a few more weeks.  Feel frre to IM me if interested.  Thanks.

I havea  AO wwII style, about two years old,,,does that qualify, adn what kind of turn around time and such??
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:47:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:04:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Are you Vince?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top