Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 9:17:27 PM EDT
I've just got my new Clawson book so if you all need any info on one let me know and I will check it out for you.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:43:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:56:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Nice offer.  So, how much did that book set you back, if you don't mind the question?  

I got the book and CD rom for about 60 bucks. The CD has THOUSANDS of pics and for a nut like me who really enjoys the GI 1911s, is a visual treat. I got it for  Christmas [TOLD ya I have a great wife ] but she got it from Karl Karash who is offering a package deal [includes shipping] The book can be purchased seperately if you want.
BTW Karl Karash is a heck of a collector and many of his pics can be seen in a lot of the gun books. Plus, he is a truly nice gent who made sure my Christmas present arrived on time and sent a follow up E mail seeing if it arrived on time. [Wife orfered it on short notice]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top