Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 9:29:11 PM EDT
I recently added these black-green linen micarta Gatorback grips from VZ on my carry gun.  Retention and feel are excellent.  They're aggressive, but not abrasive like Gunners.  I like how the tips of my fingers index on the vertical striations.  Quality, fit, and finish are first rate.  They look to be more durable and usable than standard wood grips.

Customer service from VZ is one of the best I've experienced with a firearms-related vendor.  I spoke with the owner, John, and he shipped out 3 sets of grips for me to try out.  He said to try them out and return the ones I didn't want, and then he'd bill me.  Excellent customer service.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:10:06 PM EDT
[#2]
"Aggresive but not abrasive" - that about sums them up.  And everyone agrees John is the best!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:11:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I like Colt Commanders with VZ grips !

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:41:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweet!
VZ's are the shiznit! Have the Red/Black paper on my Kimber.
No digital camera, so I can't post pics.
But that might change this weekend.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Ditto.  I have the Green/Black Linned Micarta VZ 320's on my Lightweight Springfield Champion, Black Paper Micarta "Operators" on my 5" Black/Stainless Springfield, Green Canvas Micarta Gators on my Kimber Ultra CDP and I am about to order a set of the Desert Blonde Diamond Gators (not sure what I am going to put them on but I love the looks of them anyway).

VZ Grips are the Shit.
MadDog
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#6]
VZs rule.  OD set on my 91909L;
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top