Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 12:15:10 PM EDT
Today my Yost Retro rear sight arrived in that mail, and down to the basement I went. I had to remove just a hair over two thousandths of an inch to get a good tight fit. Really like the look of this sight on my stainless Colt, and love the sight picture. Will report how it shoots once I get up to the range.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:32:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics, where's the pics?!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I was looking at one of these for my stainless pony.  Does it work well with the stock front sight?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I was looking at one of these for my stainless pony.  Does it work well with the stock front sight?

According to Lew Bonitz, it is a perfect match up. I won't make it to the range until next Friday to try it out.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Rob.
I think I'll be calling Yo-Bo or Brownell's on Mon.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:21:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I am having digi cam problems. If you go to this link you will see several pics of it on a Colt.

http://www.yost-bonitz.com/products/retrosight/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top