Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 11:23:10 AM EDT
I have a chance to buy two new Kimber TLE with the internal extractor. I was wondering if anyone has any experience  with those. I realize that they are not true series 70s, but I was wondering if anyone could give me any info.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Pretty good guns.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:41:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine works great.  Accurate.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, I was skeptical of the external extractors before i posted the other thread a few days ago and you guys cleared that up for me. I just wondered about the firing pin safety or any other problems. I am a plain old simple series 70 guy. having said that I really like the way these kimbers are put together they seem very tight and well made.  Thanks again guys, Dave
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:27:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I havean external on mine. Great gun. The internal would beeven better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top