Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 2:42:59 PM EDT
I just picked up a Springfield MC Operator and I need to get a holster within the next week and a half.  

Who makes one and who has them?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of holster are you looking for? I don't have CCW in my state, so I'm looking at THIS for the range. I'm in the process of getting an MC Operator too, so nice purchase Faye fan.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:06:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got one of those tactical thigh holsters.  I also bought a Safariland holster so I can carry my Springfield MC Operator with the light attached while I hunt pigs at night.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a cool holster, but I'm looking for a right hand belt holster.  I should've been more specific about that.

It looks like Comp-tac makes one.  I'll have to see if they can get one to me before my class next weekend.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:03:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's a cool holster, but I'm looking for a right hand belt holster.  I should've been more specific about that.

It looks like Comp-tac makes one.  I'll have to see if they can get one to me before my class next weekend.

I have the Comp-tac CT.A.C. and love this holster. Its an IWB holster though.  If you want a regular belt holster get a Safariland 6074 by Safariland.  I just called a place yesterday that had the Safariland drop leg holster for my MC Operator.

Good Luck.

- Go

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered one from Comp-Tac.  Should be here in time for my class next weekend.

They seem like good folks to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top