Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 5:58:29 AM EDT
First let me say that my only business relationship with kblagg is as a past satisfied customer. When was the last time you were able to buy Wilson 47Ds at just under $20 each + actual shipping? It is my understanding that kblagg needs to sell a total of 200 Wilson mags in order for this to work at these prices. He also is offering any other mag Wilson has as part of this group buy. You know you want/need some and will only end up paying more in the future. The response thus far (to my surprise) has been poor. Please help make this a reality by placing an order. Thanks.

Link to Wilson mag Group Buy in EE
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump!

Paid in full for 5.

Come on people what if a hurricane hits your town and you need to hold off the looters!? you need to stack mags and fight!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll try to get in on this later this month. It will be more motivation to get the 1911 I want if I have mags waiting to feed it. Especially at those prices!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:54:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I know there's a bunch of people waiting until the next paycheck in the middle of the month (including me).  I'll be in for 10 when I get some cash.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top