Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 10:24:35 AM EDT
Okay I was origionally going with a P22 or a Mosquito for my Warlock suppressor, however I think the 22LR conversion for the 1911 seems the way to go. WHo makes the best conversion out there?  one I know Jarvis makes one with a 1/2 X 28 threaded barrel, but is it reliable? Thanks Medic17
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 4:34:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a Cerner (sp?).  It's got target sights and shoot very well.  It does not like to be dry.  I'll hit it with WD-40 before a session and it won't have any trouble.  

I'm wondering about the 17 Mach 2 now.  

R.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a good thread on this earlier, but my search isn't finding it.  Much good said about the Marvel conversion.  If I find a good used one for sale, it'll be hard to resist.  The thread did note that one of their kits is the best, but I can't remember the details. Maybe someone else will chime in ...
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats what I am hearing about the Marvels. Any word on the Jarvis conversion, the type II with the threaded barrel?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top