Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 6:29:58 PM EDT
I need a good handload.  I've been shooting a 180gr. Zero HP OAL 1.200 with either Unique or WAP.  Does okay, but I am open for suggestoins.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:15:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got an STI Tactical 4.15 in 40 S&W.  I've been using 4.7 grains of Titegroup behind a Montana Gold 180 JHP loaded out to 1.205".  I haven't run them over the chrono yet, but I've been happy with the load.  They should theoretically be making at least 168 PF.  They show no pressure signs of any kind, and are pretty mild shooting.  4.7 grains of Titegroup is listed as a max load at 1.125".  So, I'll proabably have to up the charge a tenth or two to really get to 165+ PF.

As always, this is MY load data.  Work up to it.  I take no responsibility for YOUR gun blowing up with this load......

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks to both of you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top