Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2005 11:22:40 AM EDT
I'm looking for somewhere to ordera 1911 frame.  I have a kit with all the parts to build a 1911 but no frame.  Is there anywhere you can order them without a FFL/CCW?  How much$$$?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm going to cut you a break since you're new around here and remind you that a 1911 frame is a firearm in every sense of the law and as such must be transferred through an FFL.  You might be able to find a dealer online, pay for it and have it shipped to your local FFL to do the paperwork.  Also, check the ads in the EE, you might find what you're looking for there.  As far as online dealers, I don't know of anybody that sells the frames, but I'm sure a quick search will find you something.  MJD
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:42:59 AM EDT
[#2]
King's Gun Works has some Caspian and RRA frames, does that count?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top