Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:53:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:57:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:08:23 PM EDT
[#4]
My little woman is pretty "hippy".  She likes a Bladetech rig with an offset loop.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't know if you have seen this site,  but if it is to be for a ccw...they have a style I hadn't seen before. No really for me, but a woman might pull it off

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:05:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:30:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Del Fatti Holsters for Women and a good read on same.

www.womenshooters.com/wfn/del.html

+2 for DelFatti.  My wife has two of them, for a Kahr and a Sig P229.  Absolutely top-notch gear.  None better.

But you won't have them by October.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:27:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I carry either a Kimber Warrior or HK USP .45 for classes, FDCC shoots, etc.  I have a Kramer Women's Belt Scabbard for each of the guns.  In addition to being female (5'3" and with hips), I'm also left-handed.  Lumpy suggested I give the Kramer a try and I've been very pleased.  When you order, they make your holster custom for the gun it will hold.  It sits low and to the side just enough to be very accessible. And it has a slight forward cant which also aids in accessiblity.  The holsters also hold the guns quite securely. Both holsters were relatively easy to break in... lots of drawing (500 times), and putting the handgun in a ziploc baggie before placing it the holster overnight.  

I'm wearing the USP in this photo...I don't have a picture with the Warrior, but hopefully it shows the angle and position of the holster.

Link to the Women's Belt Scabbard page of Kramer's website:

www.kramerleather.com/productDetail.cfm?productID=15&categoryID=22

By the way, I had to have the USP holster in time for a class, and I let the Kramer people know about my deadline.  They promised me I'd have it in time, and they came through and got it to me in less than 3 weeks.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#10]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top