Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2005 3:31:23 PM EDT
I just saw this para and was debating between the two this will be a bedroom gun which do you think is the better choice?HELP
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Personally, I don't care for Para Ordnance pistols.  Why?  The PXT I owned had voids (numerous) in the frame and slide from their casting process.  Then, the finish began to peel off, first at the back of the slide and later, upon disassembly under the grips,  inside the extractor tunnel (why this area was finished I couldn't tell you), and the trigger guard.  The single action trigger was actually pretty good, but I sold the gun to fund a kimber purchase.  Get the kimber, you won't regret it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:48:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top