Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2017 10:22:24 AM EDT
So apparently these guns are fatter than most. I have a couple holsters for railed guns and they don't work. Buddy's Serpa is close but the gun doesn't go all the down. Anyone aware of one that works without modification?

I have several local guys that can probably custom make one but I was hoping to see if any are available.

It's basically this gun in 9mm http://armscor.com/firearms/tac-series/tac-ultra-ms-10mm/ I don't see my gun listed.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#1]
vedderholsters.com
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
vedderholsters.com
View Quote
Do you know they will fit? He doesn't list that gun or brand specifically @CPT_CAVEMAN
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Look for trp full rail holster
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you know they will fit? He doesn't list that gun or brand specifically @CPT_CAVEMAN
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/129950/IMG-2339-234856.JPG
View Quote
They will custom fit one. I don't think it costs extra. You just tell them make/model.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Look for trp full rail holster
View Quote
My holsters for my Loaded Operator which is full rail will not work and neither will the one for my edge.

The reason I started this thread is because this gun is dimensionally different than most everything else.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

My holsters for my Loaded Operator which is full rail will not work and neither will the one for my edge.

The reason I started this thread is because this gun is dimensionally different than most everything else.
View Quote

Is it the 4.25" model?
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is it the 4.25" model?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it the 4.25" model?
Yes I believe so although I haven't measured the barrel myself. Like I said it fits in a Blackhawk holster but the rail bottoms out before the trigger guard so I don't like it.

It actually fits better in my 226 holster which is whacky.

I just remembered one of the STI Tacticals I bought had a blade tech with it so I need to try it as well. nope didn't fit
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 9:59:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Blade Tech for STI Tactical didn't fit
RSR Israeli Serpa knockoff for Operator doesn't fit
Serpa doesn't fit
Blade tech for Edge doesn't fit
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:59:58 AM EDT
[#11]
My two 5" pistols fit in the Bladetech for Edge, you may have to play with the tension screws.  Or I they fit in a Safariland GLS 578 long (as do many pistols).  Bladetech offers a RIA holster.  Is this for a 4.25" gun?

RIA tactical listed:
Blade Tech

Safariland GLS
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:31:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Link doesn't work for me
View Quote

Click on the one in the quote....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top