Link

Slide
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 12:30:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Hecho en China

and in the description of the slide it tells you who made it 
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 12:48:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't know who made the ejector but do yourself a favor buy a Wilson or EGW ejector. they aren't a lot of money and an excellent part.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't know who made the ejector but do yourself a favor buy a Wilson or EGW ejector. they aren't a lot of money and an excellent part.
View Quote

Thanks I was hoping they were quality. PSA has Wilson parts in stock a few miles from my house.  I may have to do this John Cash style, one piece at a time.

Link Posted: 12/4/2016 1:38:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks I was hoping they were quality. PSA has Wilson parts in stock a few miles from my house.  I may have to do this John Cash style, one piece at a time.
View Quote

Farrow Road?
They always seemed to have more parts on hand. Just wish the website wasn't always "out of stock"..

I miss PSA...
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Farrow Road?
They always seemed to have more parts on hand. Just wish the website wasn't always "out of stock"..

I miss PSA...
View Quote

Mt Pleasant
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 4:28:43 PM EDT
[#6]
See how the sku starts with "jma" that stands for John masen. In other words crap. The slide is made in Turkey, iirc. I believe others have had fair luck with the slide. Cdnn did have some Remington parts that were good but are mostly out of stock now. John masen makes shit! I bought a msh that wouldn't even come close to fitting a Springfield frame. Also I've read reviews of their hammers on another sight, the angles are all wrong and require extensive fitting.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 10:09:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
See how the sku starts with "jma" that stands for John masen. In other words crap. The slide is made in Turkey, iirc. I believe others have had fair luck with the slide. Cdnn did have some Remington parts that were good but are mostly out of stock now. John masen makes shit! I bought a msh that wouldn't even come close to fitting a Springfield frame. Also I've read reviews of their hammers on another sight, the angles are all wrong and require extensive fitting.
View Quote

This is the truth. Bought a John Masen hammer and sear that were total JUNK. Stay far away!
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This is the truth. Bought a John Masen hammer and sear that were total JUNK. Stay far away!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads-up.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Some of the stuff I got from them listed as OEM was Colt
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:27:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Probably original equipment on a tisas.  You would end up hating those sights anyway, find a slide with a dovetailed front.   Somebody was blowing out NOS para slides for comparable prices, sarco?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:48:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I run the CCDN slide on my PSA build.  The sights are fine, replacing them is where it sucks.  The front sight has a narrow tenon, where all the good front sights have wide tenon.

Quoted:
Probably original equipment on a tisas.  You would end up hating those sights anyway, find a slide with a dovetailed front.   Somebody was blowing out NOS para slides for comparable prices, sarco?
View Quote

[b][/b]
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 12:16:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Mt Pleasant
View Quote

Never went to the Mt Pleasant store.  
When I was in Columbia my first apartment was about two miles from Farrow Road, my second was about five miles from the Fernandina Store.
The guys and gals at Farrow were absolutely awesome to deal with.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Remington parts back bought a few items.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top