Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2014 10:29:27 PM EDT
Searched for both 'Regent' and 'R100' with no hits.

Found these Turkish made 1911's for $399 delivered.
Am looking for a basic .45 ACP 230 grain FMJ blaster.
Anyone have an informed opinion on these?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:52:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You get what you pay for but I would rather look at a Rock River vs.Regent.

I have shot the Regents and they do the job but it still lacks quality and I would not trust my life with it. The turks make great firearms but I think they still need to come up a bit to compete in the 1911 category.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Take a look at Palmeto, they had RI for $350. Also the ATI made by SAM for $300. Mine performs very well.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 11:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take a look at Palmeto, they had RI for $350. Also the ATI made by SAM for $300. Mine performs very well.
View Quote

who had the ATI for $300?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PSA has em at that price pretty often, been a special on the front page of their site pretty regular.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT5f4dS0sEk

There are few more reviews on Youtube. I've seen them in stainless steel. Only problem were shitty mags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top