Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2013 7:36:19 AM EDT
Looking to ditch the CT laser grips on a Kimber Ultra for either Harrison Carry Grooves or the VZ Operators.  This is eventually going to be a carry gun.  Just looking for some opinions...on the grips, not the Kimber
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#1]
How are you planning on carry? OWB or IWB? If IWB, will it be directly against your skin or are you going to wear an undershirt/T-shirt. I have a few sets of both Operators and Operators II but they are on range guns. Not sure I'd want them rubbing against my skin all day. For carry, I have a pair of VZ's Elite Tactical Carry grips.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How are you planning on carry? OWB or IWB? If IWB, will it be directly against your skin or are you going to wear an undershirt/T-shirt. I have a few sets of both Operators and Operators II but they are on range guns. Not sure I'd want them rubbing against my skin all day. For carry, I have a pair of VZ's Elite Tactical Carry grips.

Both IWB and OWB...always have a wife beater under my shirt.  Using Crossbreed IWB and Raven Concealment OWB
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I love my VZ Aliens. I too carry in a Crossbreed IWB and you 100% need to wear a wife beater..
I was going to go with the Operator but they were a bit too aggressive for IWB carry. As it is the Aliens tear up my wife beaters..
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 4:43:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Love the VZ Operators, I do by lightly sand them with 800 to take off the sharp points.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top