Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2012 1:14:10 AM EDT
Looking for the most comfortable holster for a Kimber carry pro II with crimson tracer grips. Tried this in the Kimber forum with no luck. So let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:53:21 AM EDT
[#1]
My EDC is a Cross Breed Super Tuck Deluxe in Cow hide.  Hard to beat the form, function and comfort of the Cross Breed.YMMV
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:01:12 AM EDT
[#2]
If you want to spend the cash look at a VM-II.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:52:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Comp-tac makes great holsters also..

i.e. MTAC
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:02:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

i.e. MTAC

+1
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:40:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i.e. MTAC

+1

MTAC/Minotaur are excellent, I've been carrying in one for about 5 years now.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 11:44:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys. I've been looking at both pages for a while. Couple of questions. Does a regular 1911 holster work with the 3" models? And specifically ones with the crimson tracer grips. I'm assuming they do, but just want to make sure before I order. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I am currently using a De Santis IWB for my New Agent.  So far it has worked well, though re-holstering can be difficult.

It's long enough to carry a 3 1/2" barrel gun, also.  the extra 1/2" of leather doesn't bother me.

It's not fancy, but it works.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My EDC is a Cross Breed Super Tuck Deluxe in Cow hide.  Hard to beat the form, function and comfort of the Cross Breed.YMMV

I often run a modified CBST with my all steel 4" Kimber. Great, stable, comfy IWB rig. However, with a heavy carry belt I also use a Galco Stow-N-Go that's good as well.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I carry a S&W 3" 1911 in a Galco IWB holster and find it very comfortable.  I think all the IWB Cross Breed style holster for the 1911's will fit all the barrle lengths, the only difference is how much leather they have to keep the barrel from touching your skin.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

crossbreed supertuck with jones tactical cobra belt

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Horsehide supertuck on a crossbreed belt works great for my pro carry 2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top