Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2011 1:48:22 PM EDT
I have a Springfield 1911a1 mil-spec in .38 super and I was trying to find out what years they were produced. I know it was not very long in that caliber. Also, was wondering how much this thing is worth since they are pretty rare. It's in about 98% condition(or about as perfect as a used 1911 can be, has trijicon ghost night sight and Pachmayr's American Legend grips.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:16:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact SA customer service; they are very friendly!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sure they still make them, but they're low order runs once or twice a year kind of thing.

ETA:  Still listed in their catalog, model PB9113L.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a great gun. They come with ramped barrels, and have a decent frame and slide. I've had two, but sold one. Mine is a keeper, and runs 100%. They love 147 grain hardcast bullets.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 6:34:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Pretty sure they still make them, but they're low order runs once or twice a year kind of thing.

Where? I just looked and didnt see it in 38 super.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:04:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where? I just looked and didnt see it in 38 super.

Click the link that opens the PDF catalog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top